It's award time again and I can never get enough of the things :)
Twilightgazing@As it is, As it happens awarded this to me earlier this week cos she reckons I am quite funny. Woo hoo, thanks girlie, I aim to please. So if you haven't dropped by her blog, then go check her out.
So the Rules to this award are:
** Link to the person who gave you this award. Done :)
**Say seven things about yourself that no one knows (or at least you think no one knows).
I have been given this award before but hey far be it for me to pass on the chance to tell ya more about yours truly so here goes:
1) The day I was given Jack's 1st diagnosis of cerebral palsy, I went straight round to my mum and dad's house and was really upset. I had Jack balancing on my knee, he was about 9 months old, I was crying and quite distraught when he started really chuckling and laughing. He obviously thought the noise I was making was hysterically funny and we all fell about laughing cos he'd not laughed up til then.
2) I went to see the band Marillion in concert and one of the guitarists kept throwing his plectrum at me. He must have thrown at least 10 but I kept missing them! Bummer but he did think it was quite funny as did the folk around me who were managing to catch them.
3) I have only ever been in love twice but I've been in LUST more times than I care to mention! I know which one I prefer ;)
4) I cheekily chatted up an ambulance driver to give myself and my friend Angie a lift to my car in his ambulance! She had just had a dose of radiotherapy, was tired and my car was parked quite a bit away!!! You see what a little bit of flirting can achieve?
5) I really value my friends and have only ever let go of 2 or 3 of them because they were no longer good for me.
6) I have laughed so much that I have peed myself!!!! Ooops!
7) I love fashion jewelry and a really quirky piece can set off an outfit. I like really unusual stuff. I am not a lover of gold but prefer silver, white gold or platinum. Not that I own any platinum jewelry, I wish :)
** Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least the slightly amusing things and tell them.
Well I think, since this one has been doing the rounds a lot lately that you all deserve it, so help yourselves people and I look forward to hearing 7 things about you all.
** Pass the rules on. Done, I think?