Friday 7 January 2011

Blogger's Choice Awards

Well I didn't even know such a thing existed until this week when I began to notice on some of the blogs that I am following that there was a bit of a buzz about the Blogger's Choice Awards.

I voted for the ones I liked who had nominations and then I logged in to my own blog just a short while ago to find that I have been nominated for two as well!


It seems that Chief @unsoundreasoning has nominated me for two awards and I have to say I was totally gobsmacked especially when I saw the categories he had nominated me for which are.......drum roll....dum dum da dum.......Best Parenting Blog and Hottest Mommy Blogger (this one made me laugh cos me? hot? but I love the sentiment behind it!).

So a massive thank you to Chief, you can view his site by clicking here,.  Don't forget to say hello and tell him I sent you.

So if you want to vote for me, come on, you know you want to! then you can click on the Blogger's Choice Award badges on the left of this post, each badge represents a different nomination and you will have to sign- in, in order to vote.

So if you do vote...............THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I voted. I really wish they would do away with the login thing because I think more people would vote, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a bazillion and two votes Lyndylou :-) And although not necessary, thanks for the shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your nominations! :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I sent you a quick email note.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JM - I totally agree!

    Chief - Thank you

    CCH - thanks so much, I will check out the email.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also hope you get a gazillion votes. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Laughter is the best medicine and it's free. Thanks for visiting my blog and I look forward to hearing from you.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...