Monday 16 August 2010

The Midnight Beast

OMG I am so so excited cos The Midnight Beast are coming to Glasgow!

Holly got me into them after having to constantly watch them on You Tube. Not only is their music brilliant but their videos are really really funny. As Holly has them on her Ipod,. we have their music playing constantly.

There isn't a song that I don't like but my FAVOURITE track is the All I Want For Christmas parody. The first time I saw it, I couldn't stop laughing and now I know all the words. It's brilliant to play it full blast in the car, with the windows down, when we are driving past groups of people. Holly and I fall about laughing when we see their reaction to the words! Who is the child here huh??? God I really should grow up! lol

One of the tracks is called Daddy and Holly reckons it is Jack's song. It's about the band member Drew's dad, who went out for milk one day and ran off with a foreigner! Hilarious.

Holly and I, every time we buy a new CD, always choose a song that is most relevant to each of us at the time. Jack gets one too. Even though he can't choose for himself, we don't leave him out and we make sure he knows his songs.

Holly's favourite is Les Be Friends and Booty Call. We are such huge fans that Holly and Jack even have TMB t-shirts. Nothing to do with the fact that Holly has the hots for Stefan. I have to admit he is pretty cute though.

So next time your on You Tube, look them up, they have it all.........looks, talent and the comedy factor......what more can a girl ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laughter is the best medicine and it's free. Thanks for visiting my blog and I look forward to hearing from you.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...