Thursday 29 July 2010

Followers!

I have been writing this blog for only a few months now and I have loved writing it. I didn't think my happiness could be any more complete until I logged in earlier this week and OMG! I had not one, but two FOLLOWERS!!!

I jumped outta my seat with my hands in the air, shouting yes, yes, yes! Holly was like, what are you doing??? As usual she just thought her mum was having one of her "mad" moments. When I explained she seemed unimpressed, as you would expect from teenagers but this didn't take away my little bubble of glee!

So here's to my two followers, Sally and Susan to whom I love, adore and think the sun shines out of their butts! Thank you for following my inane chatter and thoughtful musings and I hope I don't disappoint. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laughter is the best medicine and it's free. Thanks for visiting my blog and I look forward to hearing from you.

Total Pageviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...